A Great Big
Thank you so much for coming to our school and sharing your books with our kids. They enjoyed your performance so much and I also had great feedback from our teachers. You were able to get some very important values over to the students in a fun way. Thanks so much for a rewarding visit.
Betty McManamon, Librarian
-Haskell Consolidated I.S.D.
Dear Chester Drawers,
Thank you for your coming to Plainview. I understand the message to don't do drugs and reading will take you places.
T.V. - Plainview, Oklahoma
THE CHILDREN LOVE CHESTER DRAWERS, AND THEY ENJOY GETTING SOME PERSONAL ATTENTION WITH AN AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE AND A BOOK OR TWO.
* "You were grate." Kayla - TX
* "I like when you sing." Ashley - TX
* "You are like the best boy ever." Moegan - TX
* "Chester Drawers is very, very, very, very funny." LuQuaries - TX
* "U are a little nutty but a great author and funny". Patty - OK
* "You are my best friend." Trenton - OK
* "You are a wonderful joke teller, songwriter and author." Monica - AR
* "I wish you were some part of my family." Carol - AR
* "I been thinking about being a drawer like you and will try some gravy on a bucket lid." Nathan - AR
* "Will you bring a real million dollar bill next time?" Wally - AR
* "I love you Chester Drawers."
* "I love your songs Mr. Drawers. How do you do it?" Abby - MS
* "I love your tape. I can't stop listening to it." Laura - MS
* "You're so good with children."
* "My class throughly enjoyed your visit. It was comical, uplifting and educational."
* "Your books and songs were wonderful and you were great."